Makes 6-8 Popsicles
- 100g mixed summer berries
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the berries to a bowl and lightly mash with a fork. Add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup and set aside.
- Add the coconut, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a blender and blend for app. 30 minutes. The water and fat of the coconut milk have often separated in the tin and it’s important that they are fully mixed together again (this will give you creamy instead of watery or icy popsicles).
- Add a few of the berries to the popsicle moulds, then fill to the top with the coconut mix.
- Or if you prefer, blend ALL the ingredients together and then fill into the popsicle moulds.
- Place in the freezer. After one hour, add the popsicle sticks. Leave in the freezer for another few hours (4 hours minimum). To remove, hold the moulds under some running hot water for about 30 seconds, then remove by carefully twisting the sticks.
Join us at The Good Glow Retreat in September where you will get the perfect opportunity to switch off from the world.
Recipe created exclusively for The Good Glow by The Nourished Bowl.