A classic dish, so simple and satisfying. It will only take you a few minutes to put this together so another perfect quick-fix dinner for the whole family.
- 500g spaghetti or bucatini pasta
- Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1kg baby plum tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Optional: fresh basil & Parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Add salt, then cook your pasta according to instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a pan to medium heat. Cut the tomatoes in half and chop the garlic.
- Fry garlic and chilli flakes for a minute, then add in the tomato halves.
- When the tomatoes have broken down and softened, add in 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Season with salt & pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to the tomato sauce.
- Mix well. Serve with basil leaves and some grated Parmesan if desired.
For a limited time we have a discount code for our online store. For 10% off our Wellness Course, Guidance Cards and Kids Cards, use the code ‘selfcare’ at checkout!