A classic dish, so simple and satisfying. It will only take you a few minutes to put this together so another perfect quick-fix dinner for the whole family.
- 500g spaghetti or bucatini pasta
- Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1kg baby plum tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Optional: fresh basil & Parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Add salt, then cook your pasta according to instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a pan to medium heat. Cut the tomatoes in half and chop the garlic.
- Fry garlic and chilli flakes for a minute, then add in the tomato halves.
- When the tomatoes have broken down and softened, add in 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Season with salt & pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to the tomato sauce.
- Mix well. Serve with basil leaves and some grated Parmesan if desired.
Join us at The Good Glow Retreat in September where you will get the perfect opportunity to switch off from the world.
Recipe created exclusively for The Good Glow by The Nourished Bowl.