The perfect quick meal for kids … big and small. These Pizza Wheels won’t take long to make but they won’t stay long on the table, they are so good.
Tip: make a double or even triple portion. When you have cut the wheels, place those you are not using now on a small baking sheet and freeze. Once frozen, pop them into a freezer bag. You can then save a lot of of time by baking them straight from frozen next time.
Makes 12 wheels
- 1 regular puff pastry sheet (not low fat)
- 100g pizza sauce
- 100g veggie ham or sausages
- 50g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp dried herbs
- Heat the oven to 190C
- Roll the puff pastry sheet out on a flat surface.
- Spread the tomato sauce all over the pastry but leave a 1cm border free all around.
- Chop the veggie ham or sausages, then add them on top of the pastry. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dried herbs.
- From the short end, roll the pastry up into a tight log. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Cut the log into 12 slices. Place the slices flat on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with some more grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for app 20-25 minutes until golden.
Do you feel like it’s time to make a change? Our online wellness course is based around my pillars of self-care and will give you practical, actionable tools to make the changes you’ve always wanted to make. Create new healthy habits, make time for joy and build up your self-worth with the help of our psychology experts. Check out our latest offer HERE.