The Good Glow Retreat
Terms and Conditions
7 July 2022
We are a limited company.
In purchasing a retreat package (“Package”) you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them.
- Terms of Sale
We may make changes to these terms
- To secure your place on the retreat we require a deposit payment of €300 per person in your party.
- This deposit is fully refundable up until August 12th 2022.
- The lead person on your booking is responsible for the full and final payment for their party.
- The balance of the payment is due on or before August 12th 2022.
- We reserve the right to refuse a party and cancel the Package if we have not been paid in full by August 12th 2022.
- If you need to cancel your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the return of your deposit before 12 August 2022.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 working days of cancellation.
- Upon us receiving your booking deposit you will receive an email receipt of payment and details of your booking. In addition we will contact all lead guests via email to get more information on their party ahead of the retreat.
- You are responsible for advising us at the time of making your booking regarding any special access requirements you require at the retreat and we will do our best to accommodate you. .
- Please notify us if you have any pre-existing medical conditions which may restrict you or any of your party from physical activity such as walking, hiking or yoga.
- You acknowledge that if I have a health issue, it is your responsibility alone, to take appropriate steps in safeguarding yourself.
- You fully understand that, like other such outdoor activities, hill walking is a strenuous activity with a risk of personal injury and that you walk at your own risk, and you accept these risks and you are responsible for your own actions and involvement.
- We and our related companies will not be liable for any injury or damage to any person or to any real or personal property however caused (except for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited).
- You assume all responsibility for injuries to yourself or to third parties.
- You understand that we do not recognise any liability for injury or damage caused to, or by, walkers, climbers, third parties or property arising from such persons.
- Please notify us if you or any of your party have Covid 19 or have been named as a close contact of anyone who has Covid 19 before attending the retreat. If you have been told you have Covid 19 or have done a positive home test before the booking please follow government guidelines and self isolate.
- We are not liable if the Package is, in whole or in part, cancelled, rescheduled or postponed, or for any failure or delay to perform our obligations under these Terms, if such event results from anything beyond our reasonable control (for example, natural disasters, flood, fire, acts of terror, war, labour strike, extreme weather malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, or mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation, or any other emergency) or anything else that renders performance of the Package, in whole or in part, impracticable, illegal or impossible.
- By attending you acknowledge and agree that the retreat may be photographed or recorded by us or our partners. You agree to permit us, or any third party licensed by us, to use, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise globally disseminate your likeness, name, voice and words in perpetuity in television, radio, film, newspapers, magazines and other media now available and hereafter developed, both before, during and any time, and in any form, without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit the media, the right to use the media (alone or together with other information), and the right to allow others to use or distribute the media.
Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell to the European Union (“EU”). Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the EU. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the EU.
- We offer general wellness guides and information. We are not a medical organisation of any kind and we do not and cannot give or purport to give you any medical advice, diagnosis or assistance in whatever form. Nothing in the Website or anything associated with it should be taken or understood as medical advice or assistance or used or referred to instead of seeking appropriate medical advice or assistance from qualified practitioners for your particular circumstances and needs.
- You agree that neither we, nor any of our affiliates, service providers and/or suppliers, warrant or make any representation about the contents, products, services or offers referred to in the Website, and specifically do not make any representation about the risks, results, reasonableness, or accuracy or otherwise of such contents, products, services or offers and your use of the Website, the Program or its products and services, is at your sole risk. We do not seek however, to limit our liability to our customers/users in any way that contravenes any consumer legislation applicable in Ireland.
- changes to the products. We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products; and for defective products under the CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT 2007.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Our liability in connection with any product purchased through our Website is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product. Nothing in this Clause will affect your statutory rights as a consumer or your Contract cancellation rights.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by Irish law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the Irish courts.