Does anything say ‘Summer’ more than Bruschetta? Tomatoes are bursting with flavour right now, and as holidays are out for now, let’s bring Italy into our kitchen this week.
A good quality sourdough bread works best here.
- 1/2 baguette
- 6 small sun ripened vine tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed finely
- Handful of basil leaves, sliced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Heat the oven to 160C.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the topping in a bowl and set aside for a few minutes.
3. Cut the baguette diagonally into regular slices. Lay out on a baking sheet and toast for app. 5 minutes in the oven.
4. Top the slices with the tomato basil mix and serve immediately.
The Good Glow Wellness Programme is here and now on sale. Our module on Nourishment is packed full of ah-ha moments with Nutritionist Niamh Orbinski. Learn more about food worry, how to honour your hunger and how to reject the diet mentality. Become a happier, healthier you and enroll today!